Why should we care about feedback?
- Due to circumstances ( Covid 19) we are bound to work more online. Where in the past you could quickly ask a colleague for some feedback at the coffee machine or in the canteen, we hardly have those informal moments anymore. When you work from home you often wait a little longer to give or ask for feedback, and the momentum slips away.
- Anyone working according to the Agile and Scrum principles knows how important open and sincere feedback is. Yet , some of us struggle to adopt this attitude of offering and asking feedback in a natural and automatic way. In our workshop on feedback you will learn to react quickly. And you can experiment with 7 tools we offer.
- For some of us, dealing with feedback does not come naturally. With a compliment we tend to pretend it is obvious what we have done, , with criticism we have trouble with our emotions. How can you benefit from this feedback? How can you accept it graciously?
- Did you provide feedback and it did not go well with your conversation partner? It is important not to let a simple feedback degenerate into a conflict! In our workshops you will learn how to deal with the other person’s reaction in a constructive way.
Online workshops via zoom, teams or hangouts.
2 workshops from 9am to 12pm with a week between the two workshops.
Think about situations in advance. feedback that you are having a hard time with.
20% theory and 80% practice, practice, practice.
You will receive handouts digitally just before the start of the workshops.
- How to ask for feedback? Why ask for feedback?
- Give compliments.
- Giving positive feedback
- Provide corrective and constructive feedback.
- Dealing with feedback you receive
- Dealing with the response to the feedback you have given.
DATES and PRICE
WS 1: February 24, 2021 – WS 2: March 3, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Early bird discount € 97, – incl. VAT until February 15, 2021. For that price you get 6 hours of training! From February 16, 2021 you pay € 139, – including VAT.
WS 1: May 5, 2021 – WS 2: May 12, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Early bird discount € 97 incl. VAT until April 25, 2021. For that price you get 6 hours of training! From April 26, 2021 you will pay € 139 incl. VAT.
WS 1: June 16, 2021 – WS 2: June 23, 2021, each time from 09:00 to 12:00
Early bird discount € 97, – including VAT until June 6, 2021. For that price you get 6 hours of training! From June 7, 2021 you pay € 139 incl. VAT.
Contacteer Veerle Van Dyck voor een kennismaking.
+32 477 23 19 64